as

Saturday 30 May 2015

Not Connected - Connections are available error while connecting to WIFI

I was frustrated after being unable to connect to WiFi on that day. I was wondering why the WiFi icon in the windows notification area is grayed out with message as not connected - Connections are available.
I tried connecting to WiFi on my mobile and it worked without any issues.

So at least I got to know that network is up and running and problem lies in my laptop. After searching online for the problem I found some solutions as mentioned below.

  1. Try re-enabling the network connection.
  2. I reinstalled the wireless driver.

But the problem persisted making me more annoyed. Finally I found the problem. You would be surprised to know what had happened.
While moving the laptop, I had pressed the WiFi key on the laptop which had turned off the WiFi capabilities. I pressed the key again and I could connect to the WiFi instantly. It was so funny and frustrating.


What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at reply2sagar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback. Your thoughts do matter to us.

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts

Comments

ShareThis