as

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Got my ACS skill assessment result letter today.

Today I got my skill assessment result letter from the ACS. You need to get IT skills assessed by ACS if you want to apply for Australian Skilled visa.

The occupation that I got assessed is Software Tester.

As per the ACS website, they take 12 weeks to process the assessment application. But for me they took only 2 weeks. It cost me Rs. 25k (500 AUD).

The documents that I submitted were -

  1. True copy of Birth Certificate.
  2. True copies of Degree Transcripts and certificates.
  3. Affidavits on Rs. 100 stamp paer from my managers stating my roles and resposibilities.
  4. Experience certificates from all previous companies.
  5. For current company, I did not have experience certificate. So I submitted latest salary slip as a proof of employment.
ACS sends only the soft copy of the result letter.

What the result letter contains -
  1. Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under software tester.
  2. Degree has been compared with AQF bachelor degree.
  3. The list of skilled employments and durations.

If you are looking to get your skills assessed through ACS or any other assessment body in Australia and have queries related to process, you can contact me on reply2sagar@gmail. I will guide you to get your skills assessed without much worries and hassle.

What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at reply2sagar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback. Your thoughts do matter to us.

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts

Comments

ShareThis