Friday, 12 December 2014

How to send transcripts from Pune university abroad?

You may need to get the duplicate transcripts from the University in below scenarios.

  1. Send transcripts to Universities abroad.
  2. Get your educational documents assessed by international bodies like WES in  Canada.
  3. You lost your original transcripts. 

So here I will give you information about how you can get the transcripts from Pune University.
Please follow below steps.

  1. Visit
  2. Create your account and complete your profile.
  3. Raise a request for transcript.
  4. After that print the online challan and application form.
  5. Send the challan and application form with attested photocopies of transcripts to Pune University at below address.
Student Facilitation Center (SFC),
Near University main Gate,
Savitribai Phule Pune University ,
Ganesh Khind Road ,
Pune - 411 007 

You can also call them on below numbers.

Or email them

You will get the transcripts within 60 days by speed post. If you need them abroad, you will have to pay the charges for international speed post - Approximately Rs. 1045. Payment should be done by DD in favour of 
Registrar, University of Pune, Pune 07

What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts



Google+ Followers

Google+ Badge