as

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Send off speech Sample in English

Delivering a send-off speech is an art. Many of us need to face  the send-off speech. So it is always better to prepare the speech.

The important topics you must speak are –

  1. Your first day and over all experience.
  2. Compliment people who helped you during your stint at the job.
  3. Tell any humorous incident that you can recall.
  4. Tell why you will miss anyone.

I have given sample speech below.

I have mixed emotions today. I am very happy and sad at the same time. I am glad, cheerful, happy and excited to grab new opportunity awaiting me in new project. I got an opportunity to work with such a wonderful team. I gained knowledge about the swaps and other  applications related to it. It has definitely added a value to my resume. Working on swaps has really boosted my confidence and strengthened my financial knowledge.
Why I am sad, blue and dejected is because I would lose the contact with all of you. You have been all amiable, friendly and helpful during my stint here in XYZ company. So I will miss all of you for the kindness you showered on me. There have been no grudges with anyone. It was a wonderful atmosphere in the team and really enjoyed working here. We spent many remarkable moments in the past year. I would cherish those moments.
Thank you and best of luck to all of you in your personal and professional life. Hope you get what you wish and desire.

What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at reply2sagar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback. Your thoughts do matter to us.

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts

Comments

ShareThis