as

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Writing statement of Purpose - SOP

SOP stands for statement of Purpose. You need to submit this document while applying to some of the colleges in the USA and the UK for taking higher education.

Please note below points while writing SOP.

  1. Reason why you want to take education in specific college and country.
  2. Why you chose the specific course.
  3. Your long term goal.
  4. How your course will help you achieve your goal.
  5. What motivates, inspires, drives you in life.

Cover Letter for Visa
Applying to some visa needs you to furnish the document stating your plan after you arrive in the country. This documents is sometimes called as a Cover Letter for Visa.
You need to mention below details in cover letter for visa.

  1. Why you want to visit country.
  2. How you will survive when you are in country? Source of income?
  3. How you will search the job?
  4. What is your plan once you arrive? Lodging and boarding?
  5. If you fail to find the job, what is your plan?

Here is a sample cover letter that I have posted, which was required for Germany Visa.

I have 7+ years of experience in IT industry. I am looking for a better work opportunity with better salary and working environment which I think Germany can provide to me.
I would be staying in a apartment during my stay. I would manage to have around $10000 along with me to be able to survive for at least 5 months.
Once I land in Germany, finding a job would be my first priority. I am self- motivated with a lot of confidence. I will search for the jobs on internet and newspapers. I am pretty sure that I will get a job easily as Germany is the developed country and offers my job opportunity in software industry. I will not take up job from fields other than STEM to earn illegally during my stay. Once I get a job, I will apply for work permit.
In case I do not find the job of which there is a very rare possibility, I would get back to India and resume my work from here.

What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at reply2sagar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback. Your thoughts do matter to us.

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts

Comments

ShareThis