as

Tuesday 10 March 2015

How to describe illness in English.

When you see a doctor, you are asked to tell about your uneasiness.

Some common complaints for the patients are given below.

  1. I have a severe headache since morning.
  2. Eyes are in pain.
  3. I have bad throat and cough.
  4. I have running nose.
  5. I have a stomach pain.
  6. I sustained a sprain in my ankle.
  7. I am suffering from back pain.
  8. He fractured his middle finger while playing.
  9. He is down with fever.
  10. She was feeling drowsiness.

What do you think on this topic? Please express your opinion or ask any question through comment below. You can write to me at reply2sagar@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback. Your thoughts do matter to us.

Sponsored Links

Popular Posts

Comments

ShareThis